• about me
  • menu
  • categories
  • Photo Diary: Venice

    Back in February I posted a photo diary of my time spent in Florence, Italy on a winter exchange. I said there would be more parts to follow, and without further ado here is the next one. This bunch of photos are from a weekend I spend in Venice, Italy while I was completing the course.

    Back in February I posted a photo diary of my time spent in Florence, Italy on a winter exchange. I said there would be more parts to follow, and without further ado here is the next one. This bunch of photos are from a weekend I spend in Venice, Italy while I was completing the course.

    . 3/17/16 .

    1 comment

    1. Ahh I want to go here SO bad!

      moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    I love reading your comments, so leave me a little something below.